Every few years, your computer at work and home gets a reboot.
For people using Windows, maybe every week,
Probably, your phone needs a reboot every few days.
But when is the last time you rebooted … yourself?
Where you consciously sat down and said, “OK, it’s time. I’m untethering from everything that used to define me and starting with a clean piece of paper. What do I want to include? What do I want to create?”
Here are some reasons you might want to reboot:
- What you are doing is not at the core of your soul and abilities.
- You are wasting time waiting for magic fairy dust make your perfect life happen.
- You don’t wake up jazzed every day to give the world your best.
- Your closest relationships are a drain on you, not a source of joy.
- You stopped exploring, stopped dreaming.
- You feel dead inside.
- You don’t know what to do with your life.
- You are in a constant state of stress or confusion.
- You are wondering where your life has gone.
- You walk around pissed most of the time.
- Because your health is suffering.
- You hate where you live.
- You don’t have enough energy.
- Because your time of complaining that the world is not good enough and want to be part of the solution.
- Because you work for a company that is not life-positive for people or the planet.
- Because you can’t remember the last time you created a project without asking your boss’s or someone else’s approval.
- Because you’ve had a close friend die young and you know that life is short.
- Because you’ve had parents die and you know that to create what you want in life, you need to start now.
Are you ready yet?
For ten years, I have been experimenting with rebooting my life.
And now, I am ready to share those experiments with you.
I have created a Reboot series to give you all the experiments. Pick the ones that work for you and leave the rest.
Some are hard, some are easy. Some are expensive, some are free. All of them have in common that YOU have to take the reigns and say, “Yes, I am ready for a reboot. I am ready to try experiments. I am ready to have more energy. I am ready to create my life, rather than just have it happen to me.”
Are you in? I hope so.
If you want extra support and ideas, be sure to sign up for the Reboot newsletter.
Best wishes on your Reboot,