Rejection Therapy is a game you play where you go out of your way to get rejected.
There is only one rule for Rejection Therapy:
You must be rejected by another person at least once, every single day.
Gulp! Why in the world would you intentionally subject yourself to rejection?
- Because your fears of rejection are holding you back.
- Because you have not yet learned to set your default mode to “go for it.”
- Because you will be more willing to experiment when you don’t care what the naysayers think.
- Because you are more likely to find and create your dream job/life/partner, when you get past your imaginary fears.
According to Rejection Therapy’s creator Jason Comely, “Success at Rejection Therapy is accomplished when rejection feels like success, not like failure. The point is to hardwire your brain to take action, to “go for it” as the default. Maybe it’s time to break those crippling and imprisoning patterns that are holding you back.”
Here are the five objectives of Rejection Therapy:
- To be more aware of how irrational social fears control and restrict our lives
- Smash the tyranny of fear and reap the treasures (treasures include wealth, relationships and self-confidence)
- Learn from, and even enjoy rejection
- To not be attached to outcomes, especially when it involves the free agency of other people
- Permit yourself to fail
Are you ready to start?
I recommend you go right away to download the Rejection Therapy 3 Pack. This pack includes more than 100 specific challenges for you to accomplish, including a mix of personal and business challenges. If you actually do the items rather than read them, you will get way more out it in return than the $20 you put in.
But if you want to start more modestly, but still receive daily challenges for thirty days, then download the iPhone app Rejection Therapy.
If you want to make the experiment even more fun, do it with a buddy. Go out together and come with your own challenges for each other.
It’ll start out scary, but with a buddy, you will both be falling down on the ground laughing before it is all over. And your confidence will soar.
You will be ready to take on the world.
How outrageous can you get? Who is watching? What will they think? Why do you care?
It’s your life or theirs.